Skip to main content

Celebrating 15 years of Excellent Vision Care in Enid!

Call Now! 580-233-8200
Home » Insurance

Insurance

The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.

A vision insurance policy is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.

Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs. Here are just some of the plans that we accept:

Medical Plans We Accept

  • Medicare
  • Medicaid
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
  • Cigna
  • United Healthcare
  • UMR
  • Tricare Logo
  • Aetna
  • Medicare
  • Medicaid
  • Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Cigna
  • Healthchoice
  • United Healthcare
  • UMR

Vision Plans We Accept

  • VSP
  • Vision Care Direct
  • Blue Cross Blue Sheild
  • Comp Benefits
  • VSP
  • VCD
  • Comp Benefits
  • City of Enid Blue Cross and Blue Shield

If you do not see your plan listed here, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.

Please note:

  • Medicare will cover up to 80% of the patient’s exam, the patient will be responsible for the other 20%, IF the patient has met their $183.00 yearly deductible. There is also a $25 refraction fee that will need to be paid the day of service regardless if the patient has met their deductible or not. We will file all patients with Medicare, if the patient has met their deductible any non-covered services will be the patients responsibility
  • Medicaid will cover the exam, 1 pair of routine eye glasses, 1 replacement pair of eyeglasses every 12 months, for anyone under the age of 20 years old. If the patient is 21 years old or older Medicaid will only cover the exam for medical purposes, NOT the routine eye exam or glasses.
  • Vision insurance is designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost. Learn about types of plans, coverage and payment options.
  • Make the most of your vision insurance plan by understanding your particular vision coverage.
  • As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation's leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget.